Department 80 – Class 803
Superintendent: Carol Erling (860) 625-3449
No pre-registration. All entries at the fairgrounds on the night of the show. You are encouraged to write your description for My Best Bud in advance, but you may write it when you arrive. If you want to make out your own entry to save time please include Dog’s Name, Handler’s Name, and Home Town. Print the name of the class at the top of the page and make one entry for each class entered. Any questions contact Carol Erling at 860-625-3449.
- My Best Bud: Tell us about your dog! Points for cleanliness, beauty, and your one paragraph description of your relationship with your best bud.
- Best Doggy Feature: Does your dog have the most beautiful ears? The waggiest tail? The most soulful eyes? Show off puppy’s best feature for the judges!
- Best Trickster: Show us what your dog can do. Tricks, Dress up, or just plain really good training encouraged!
- Obedience: Beginner – All age handlers with their beginner dogs. EVERYONE is welcome.
- Obedience: Skilled – All age handlers with more practice under their belts.
At 4:00 pm The Brooklyn Fair Dog Show will present an AGILITY DEMONSTRATION by the Canterbury Non Stop Dog Owners Association. This popular demonstration includes a child vs. dog agility race, contestants are chosen by drawing tickets.