Pleasure Horse & GymkhanaHorse Show Form
Gymkhana Classes begins Friday around 5:30pm
Pleasure Horse Classes begin Saturday at 9:30am
Penny R. Francis
613 Wolf Den Road, Brooklyn, CT 06234
Pleasure Horse Classes
- Leadline Equitation (8 yrs. & under)
- Beg. Walk-Trot Equitation (12 yrs. & under)
- Jr. Walk-Trot Equitation (13-17 yrs)
- Adult Walk-Trot Equitation (18 yrs. & over)
- Open Walk-Trot Equitation
- Jr. Equitation (17 yrs. & under)
- Adult Equitation (18 yrs. & over)
- Open Equitation
- Leadline Pleasure (8 yrs. & under)
- Beg. Walk-Trot Pleasure (12 yrs.& under)
- Jr. Walk-Trot Pleasure (13-17 yrs.)
- Adult Walk-Trot Pleasure (18 yrs. & over)
- Open Walk-Trot Pleasure
- Jr. Pleasure (17 yrs. & under)
- Adult Pleasure (18 yrs. & over)
- Open Pleasure
- Beg. Walk-Trot Command (12 & under)
- Jr. Walk-Trot Command (13-17 yrs.)
- Adult Walk-Trot Command (18 & over)
- Open Walk-Trot Command
- Jr. Command (17 & under)
- Adult Command
- Open Command
Pleasure Horse Championship Divisions
BEG WALK-TROT 2-10-17
JR. WALK-TROT 3-11-18
ADULT WALK-TROT 4-12-19
OPEN WALK-TROT 5-13-20
36. Walk-Trot Arena Race (12 yrs. & under)
37. Jr. Arena Race (17 Yrs. & under)
38. Adult Arena Race (18 yrs. & over)
39. Walk-Trot Keyhole (12 yrs. & under)
40. Jr. Keyhole
41. Adult Keyhole
42. Walk-Trot Pole Bending
43. Jr. Pole Bending
44. Adult Pole Bending
45. Walk-Trot Cloverleaf
46. Jr. Cloverleaf
47. Adult Cloverleaf
Gymkhana Championship Divisions
WALK- TROT 36-39-42-45
Horse Show & Gymkhana Rules
All exhibitors must abide by the current state health requirements, show rules and IAFE code or showing ethics. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ENTRY FEES AND SIGNED ENTRY FORMS ALONG WITH A NON-RETURNABLE COPY OF THIS YEAR’S NEGATIVE COGGINS AND CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATE.
Classes are $5 for pre-entry post marked on or before August 15. A post entry will be charged $5 per class plus $10 will be added to each entry not meeting the above criteria. Example: 4 classes pre-entered would be $20 and the same entry post marked after the cutoff date or entered on the day of the show would be $20 for the classes plus $10 post entry fee for a total of $30.
Open to all riders. All ages as of January 1. Rider must have horse in control at all times.
Exhibitors must compete in all classes in the division to be eligible for the championship.
Walk-Trot classes are for beginners who have never entered a Canter class, anyone misrepresenting this rule will forfeit all prizes without a refund and be asked to leave.
Riders must wear proper attire for all classes. Chaps may not be worn in equitation classes.
GYMKHANA RIDERS MUST SHOW IN WESTERN TACK, must wear western type boots.
Neat jeans will be allowed.
Committee reserves the right to cancel, combine or divide any class when necessary.
Judges decision is final. Anyone with a problem or question must see the show manager first.
All kickers must wear a red ribbon on their tail.
It shall be in the condition of entry that each exhibitor or legal guardian sign the entry blank holding the show, its staff and affiliates blameless for any loss, accident or decision which occurs to rider, spectators or other animals.
There will be no refunds without a veterinarian’s or physician’s certificate.