3D Jackpot Barrel Racing & Pole Bending
- Hats or a Helmet, Button Down Shirts, Neat Jeans and Western Boots
- No REFUNDS after entry for any reason.
- No switching of draw positions. HORSE MUST RUN IN POSITION DRAWN
- A contestant will be disqualified for running out of turn or running the wrong horse. It’s the contestant’s
responsibility to know their draw position.
- Time shall begin and end as the horse crosses the starting line of the electric eye. An electric timer shall
be used, with the time indicated by the electric timer to be the official time.
- Barrel contestants may go to either to the left or right first, but must make 1 left and 2 right turns or 1
right and 2 left turns.
- Pole Bending contestants may start either to the right or to the left of the first pole and then run the
remainder of the pattern accordingly.
- The pole bending pattern is to be run around six poles. Each pole is to be 21 feet apart, and the first pole
is to be at least 21 feet from the starting line.
- Contestants will receive a no time/ no payout for knocking over a barrel, pole or breaking the pattern.
- We will run Pee Wee, Open, Youth, & Adult Barrels, followed by Poles in the same order. Open division
may roll their times to their Youth & Adults runs , but you must check the roll over box on your entry
form otherwise you will run for each class separate. If you are sign up as a rollover and knock over a
Pole, Barrel or break the pattern in your Open classes that will also roll to your Youth & Adult class
meaning no time/ no money
- Only one horse may be in the arena during a run. The run begins when the horse crosses the time line.
- Reruns shall be granted if the timer fails to work properly or if there are any other situations that show
officials deems may have had a negative impact on a run. Any penalty incurred on the original run shall
not be applied against the rerun.
- Show officials and or committee have the right to disqualify any uncontrolled horse and/or a rider that
may present a danger to themselves or other contestants, Riders may also be disqualified for excessive
use of a whip, rope, crop, bat or reins on their horse.
- Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated and can lead to instant disqualification or ban from the
Camping is available for Exhibitors, we will have camper info forms please see Penny or Julie